- She started rolling this month from her stomach to her back. She hasn't yet mastered rolling onto her back but she isn't far from it. I think part of it is when she gets on her back, she is really happy and doesn't want to go back the other way.
- We started putting her on her stomach this month to sleep. She is not a great sleeper at night and mommy was getting super tired of getting up multiple times a night. So we tried putting her on her belly once she was strong enough to roll and push up on her hands. It has definitely helped and she is much easier to put down at night now.
- At her 6 month check-up, she weighed in at 21 pounds. She is in the 85% for height and is still off the charts for weight. She is wearing 12-18 month clothing and size 4 diapers! Blakely only got into size 4 diapers before she was potty trained at 2 1/2 years old! Rowan is definitely going to be my basketball star!
- She loves eating solid foods and has tried pretty much everything.
- Last week, she got her first tooth! A bottom tooth has poked through and a second one is working its way through as well. Because of that, she has been pretty fussy lately from the pain. Since she never really cries, it's heartbreaking to see her so upset but I know this won't last long.
- She started saying "Da da" last week and once said "Nana." I told my MIL that I was going to change my name to Nana since Blakely also said Nana before Mama.
My sweet Rowan, you are such a joy to us and I am so thankful for your life!