Thursday, September 01, 2011

Thirty-One Gifts Online Kick-Off Party


I am so excited to announce that I have decided to start selling Thirty-One Gifts. I absolutely LOVE their products and am so excited to share this business with others. I went to my first Thirty-One party last fall and normally don't buy a lot of products at home shows for businesses like this. However, within the first moments of looking at the catalog, I wanted to buy everything in it. Everything was so cute and very reasonably priced.

For anyone who is unfamiliar with their products, they have all sorts of wonderful bags, purses, lunch totes, stationary, and other great items to help you organize your life and look cute doing it!! Their products are so reasonably priced and they are constantly running monthly specials so you can get the products at an even lower rate.


Thirty-One Gifts make wonderful presents for Christmas, birthdays, and baby showers. The best part is, you can personalize many of the products so they make really unique gifts for the people you love or even yourself.
As I kick-off this business, I'm having an online party where people can look at the products and shop online. 

1. Go to www.mythirtyone.com/LoriStidham.
2. Click on My Events.
3. Go to Lori's Thirty-One Kickoff Party and click Shop Now.

All the products come in various patterns so to see the different options, click View Our Catalog at the top of the page. Then go to pages 46-47 to see the patterns. It is a little fuzzy so you can also click through the online catalog to see the patterns on the products.

You can shop anytime between now and Friday, September 16. If you have any questions, please contact me at lastrick@gmail.com

2 comments:

  1. Hey Lori, I was flipping through blogs after checking mine, and suddenly there you were! I love your blog. What a great way to journal your new experiences in marriage and parenting. I've been doing a blog for about 2 months and I'm really enjoying it, but I would love for blogging to have been around when I had Miranda. I keep written journals for each of the kids, but this is so much more fun to view! Hope you are enjoying your new adventures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The design of the each bag was looking great.I think so you are creative thinker?
    Online Gifts Delivery In Bangalore

    ReplyDelete