Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Blakely's Snow Day

Lovely Spring we're having...isn't it? Oh wait, it's still snowing here. Of course it doesn't snow for Christmas or even in January. But the end of March...why not?
This is not what I signed up for when I moved to Virginia. Oh well, I might as well make the most of it...right?
This past Sunday, Blakely and I were out running errands and it began to snow, and not just Virginia type snow. You know, the kind where one snowflake falls and everyone rushes to the grocery store to stock up and schools across the area shut down.
No, this was hard, blizzard type snow (well, blizzard for this Southern gal). It was really coming down hard. As soon as we got home, I bundled her up for some fun in the snow. Although I'm not quite sure she knew what to do in it.
She just kind of stood around and stared at it for a while. After a few minutes (of her looking miserable), I brought her inside.
 She's just like her mommy. I would much rather look at snow than actually be in it!

No comments:

Post a Comment