Tuesday, April 02, 2013

Spring Break Part 2

Although the past few days have been fairly uneventful, we are still having loads of fun in South Dakota. Here's what we've been up to this week.

 On Sunday, we went to my parent's church for Easter. Blakely had a lot of fun playing in the nursery!

 She has LOVED playing with my parent's dog Loder. She will give him hugs and kisses (even when he doesn't want them) and chases him all around the house. They are definitely buddies!

 Granddaddy bought her a ball pit. Oh boy! Now she's definitely not going to want to go home.

 Her new favorite reading spot! She likes to sit on the fireplace and read the books my parents bought. She says, "Sheeps, say Baa Baa." It is so hilarious!

Little Miss Sassy! My mom put a curler in her hair and she got a hold of my mom's lip gloss. Of course, I think she licked it more than put it on her lips.

Waiting for Auntie Amy!
Today, my sister flew in from New York! She was hired by the University of Sioux Falls to do a workshop for a few days and coincidentally it happened to be the same week I was here. We are so excited to get to spend some time with her.

Eating popcorn with Grammie!
Helping Mommy with her exercises
We sure do miss Daddy but we are having so much fun with Grammie and Granddaddy! Blakely is loving her time here and is eating up all this undivided attention.

No comments:

Post a Comment