Friday, August 16, 2013

Fun at the Beach

I know this post is a little late, but better late than never (which seems to be my motto with most things in life)!

A few weeks ago, we rented a beach house in Nags Head, NC with 4 other couples. Between all of us, there were 10 adults and 6 children four years old and younger. It was such a fun week but definitely a lot of work with so many little ones.

We pretty much spent our days relaxing on the beach and our nights either eating out or cooking for everyone.

The kids had a great time playing together and Blakey still talks about her friends everyday. In fact, as I type this, she's in her crib (not napping) saying all of their names over and over again.

Going out to eat!

 
We had a wonderful time, but like all vacations it definitely wasn't long enough. But I guess the sooner I get this school year started, the sooner I can start planning my next beach vacation!
 




The best night! The girls went out and the guys stayed home with the kids!



1 comment:

  1. Um, you look amazing! And your little family is adorable! Miss you so!!!

    ReplyDelete