Tuesday, September 01, 2015

Baby #3- 37 Weeks

This post was originally written last Thursday but I didn't post it because I didn't have time to upload my latest pregnancy pics. Then I went into labor on Friday but still wanted to document the last few weeks of this pregnancy. So although baby Trent has arrived, I wanted to make sure I did this last pregnancy post so I could remember the remaining weeks of my pregnancy with him.
Not much longer now!! Although I always feel like this is the longest part of the pregnancy. I'm scheduled to be induced on Friday, September 11th. So at most, I only have two more weeks to go. I'm ready to not be pregnant anymore but at the same time realize that life is about to get even busier. Sometimes I have to ask myself "Am I more ready to not be pregnant or not get any sleep." Truthfully, I think the not being pregnant would win out at this point.

I started back to work this week after a wonderful summer off and am busy getting everything ready for my substitute. My plan is to work all the way until September 10th (unless I go into labor on my own). Being back at work has been exhausting but has also helped keep me busy so that the days are flying by.
So here are some highlights of my last few weeks of pregnancy.



Gender: Boy
Name: Trenton Barrett (Trent)
How far along: 37 weeks
Weight Gain: 38 pounds 
Maternity Clothes: All the way! I'm so ready to wear regular clothes again. 
Sleep: Still sleeping very well. I do have to pee about 7 times a night and have a little insomnia when it comes to falling asleep. But once I'm asleep, I sleep like a rock. 
Workouts: Nothing at all. Does walking up the steps at home count?
Best Moment This Month: Beginning to feel contractions (Ok, so they're not pleasant but it means this baby is getting ready!)
Worst Moment This Month: Not being able to do much without having to sit down and rest
Cravings: Still no big cravings but just wanting to eat everything
Food Aversions: Coffee
My Favorite Things: T-shirts, yoga pants, and leggings

No comments:

Post a Comment