1. Seeing Kevin's wedding ring and knowing it's on his finger because of me. (By the way, Kevin's an electrician and can't wear his ring to work. Every day, and I mean EVERY day when I get home, it's already on his finger. That is huge for me!!)
2. Knowing there is someone who will always buy me a Diet Coke even when I forget (or intentionally leave) my wallet at home.
3. Having someone to call in the middle of the day just because. (Ok, I do this with my mom too but it's a little different with Kevin).
4. Scooting closer to him at night when it's freezing cold and the blankets just aren't cutting it.
5. Having parents and an entire family I absolutely love only 10 minutes away when I've been far away from my own family for so long. (So, this isn't directly related to Kevin but it's because of him that I have them.)
There are so many more reasons why I love being married but those are just a few.
50 Marriage Promises (Part 2)
11. Select a song that can be "our song".
12. Give back rubs.
13. Laugh together
14. Send a card for no reason.
15. Do what the other person wants before he or she asks
18. Do it his or her way.
19. Know his or her needs.
20. Fix the other person's breakfast.