Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Random Thoughts

I woke up this morning not feeling well so I called in sick (yes, pathetic I know since it's only a 3 day work week). Anywho, I really haven't done much today other than watch t.v. and make a couple of trips to the kitchen and it's given me a lot of time to think about a bunch of random stuff. Here goes...

1. I have yet to hear one Christmas song this year. I think this is the first time in my life when I haven't heard Christmas music before Thanksgiving. (I'm not complaining, I'm just saying.)

2. Jessica Simpson's engagment ring is U-G-L-Y!!!!!

3. It's way too hot outside to be Thanksgiving. I hate cold weather but I think God needs to turn on the A.C. outside.

4. Facebook is a fantastic way to waste 2 hours!

5. I'm sorry to say but the new Harry Potter was the biggerst disappointment of the whole series. Not the director's fault b/c it exactly followed the book but still....not a fan. I think part 2 will be better.

6. Why is the media still talking about Lindsey Lohan?????

7. I know airport patdowns have become  little intrusive, but if it keeps me from getting blown up in the air, I gotta say I'm for it.

8. This first trimester has cut my appetite in half, sometimes thirds. This makes me sad because I was so looking forward to pigging out at Thanksgiving.

9. Bed, Bath, and Beyond coupons rock! I don't know how the company can afford to do so many but I'm glad they do.

10. I think the new Target Christmas commercials are hilarious! That lady cracks me up.

No comments:

Post a Comment