Friday, December 31, 2010

Baby Bump and a Little About Pregnancy

Here's my 15, almost 16 week baby bump! It's definitely getting bigger.
So far, I have loved being pregnant. Other than a lot of fatigue, it's been a fairly easy pregnancy. Here are a few things that I love about pregnancy and a few things that I could do without.

Love It
1. Knowing my belly is sticking out and totally not caring
2. Wearing stretchy pants that don't ever feel too tight
3. Feeling those first little flutters (I can't wait to feel kicks and see movement!)
4. Having an excuse to take a nap everyday and going to bed at 8:00 without feeling guilty
5. Finally having a reason to browse the baby section at Target
6. Seeing Kevin's face light up when he touches or looks at my baby bump (He loves my pregnant belly and that makes me feel so beautiful.)
7. Knowing there is life growing inside of me
8. The pregnancy glow
9. Talking about baby names with Kevin
10. Knowing my baby is with me wherever I go

Could Do Without It
1.Getting car sickness very easily
2. Not being able to sleep at night because of constant congestion (Apparently pregnant women frequently suffer from stuffy noses.)
3. Always having to pee (especially in the middle of the night)
4. Constantly worrying about the baby and having very bizarre dreams that something is wrong
5. Being incredibly sensitive to strong smells

No comments:

Post a Comment