Thursday, July 31, 2014

Blakely's 3rd Birthday

Our sweet Blakely is 3 years old!! I cannot believe how fast time flies. Her birthday was June 4th but because of Rowan's birth, we waited until the end of June for her party. Therefore, she was able to celebrate all month. My family was able to be here for her actual birthday. A few days before her birthday, my family and Kevin's family celebrated with her at a local Italian restaurant. Then, on her birthday we took her to Chuck E. Cheese for lunch. She had a great time and still talks about meeting Chuck E!


At the end of June, we had a joint birthday party for Blakely and my nephew Eli who turned 2 in June. We had a pool party at my in-laws house. Everyone had a great time swimming and eating cake!





My sweet Blakely, mommy and daddy are so lucky to have you in our lives! These past 3 years with you have been amazing. I love watching you grow and learn every day. We love you so much!!

No comments:

Post a Comment