Wednesday, April 06, 2011

Raindrops on Roses and Whiskers on Kittens... (Part 1)

Here are just a few of my favorite things. And because I'm pregnant, many of these are food related!

#10.  Luna Bars
I can't go into a grocery store or Target without buying a few of these bars. They are totally filling, good for you, and the Chocolate Peppermint Stick tastes like Girl Scout Thin Mint cookies.







#9. Nivea Chapstick
I'm so addicted to this chapstick that my lips have withdrawal symptoms if I don't use it every day. It's like crack for your lips!!


#8.  People Crossword Puzzle
So I LOVE doing crossword puzzles but sometimes they are as difficult as taking the SAT. Case in point..the NY Times Crossword. Seriously, who is smart enough to finish that. But the People Magazine crossword, now there's one I can successfully finish. Hmmm....maybe that's not saying too much about my IQ.

#7.  Elfin Crackers
Ooo, I love these little crackers. In fact, I think they are more like a cookie than a cracker. The vending machine at my work has these and I have to admit that some days, these crackers are all I eat for lunch. A healthy lunch? No. But do they make me smile? YES!

#6.  Cake Mania games (all of them)
I am almost embarrassed to admit that I like this game but it is soooo much fun. It's a wonderful way to waste several hours. I found it a few years ago and since then the game producers have released like 5 or 6 sequels to it. Yes, I have played every one. They are all pretty much the same, but I just can't stop myself.  I figure in 2 months, there will be no such thing as wasting several hours playing mindless computer games. So I'm going to enjoy it while I can.

#5. TCBY Yogurt (specifically White Chocolate Mousse) 
It saddens me to say that Richmond does not have a TCBY so I can no longer enjoy a big cup of White Chocolate Mousse during the hot days of summer. Maybe someone who works for TCBY will read this and open a store in Richmond. Ok, probably not but here's to wishful thinking. I guess until that day, I'll just have to satisfy my craving with a McDonald's ice cream cone.

No comments:

Post a Comment