Paula Deen's recipe for it but decided to make a lower calorie version of it. I also substituted a white onion for her green onion because I'm not much of a green onion fan.
- 3 or 4 tomatoes, peeled and sliced
- a couple of basil leaves (I don't use as many as Paula)
- 1/2 white onion (chopped)
- 1 Pillsbury pie crust
- 3/4 cup grated reduced fat mozzarella
- 3/4 cup reduced fat grated cheddar
- 1 cup Miracle Whip light
- Salt and pepper
**Nutrition Note: The entire pie has about 1,700 calories. I sliced my pie into about 6 slices so that averages about 280 calories per slice. Not too bad for a meal!