Friday, July 06, 2012

We Love Our Soldier

Jon addressing his company.
This week Blakely and I traveled down to Columbia, SC for my brother's deployment ceremony. Jon's a Black hawk helicopter pilot and will be leaving tomorrow for Kosovo with his company. My parents, grandparents, and uncle were also able to be there. We are all so proud of Jon and everything he has accomplished with the army.

This will be his second tour to Kosovo and this time he's the Company Commander! Way to go Jon!!


We will certainly miss Jon while he's gone but our thoughts and prayers are with his company as they complete their mission over the next year. 
Future pilot?
Or maybe just a passenger!

I need my first Krispy Kreme doughnut to finish off the day!

Thank you to all our soldiers and their families for the sacrifices they make to our country each and every day.

1 comment:

  1. Great post! Blakely is beautiful with those rosy cheeks! Thank you, Jon!

    ReplyDelete