Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Who Can Resist A Jelly Belly?

The other day I was dusting my bedroom furniture and Blakely was crawling around and playing on the floor next to me. All of a sudden, I heard something fall over and make a rumbling sound. Blakely had crawled around to my side of the bed and was playing and I figured she had turned over the large water cooler that holds a lot of loose coins.

I continued dusting and then remembered that there is a small hole on the side of the jug where money could slip out and I didn't want her to start eating the pennies (she's at that age where EVERYTHING goes in the mouth).

I ran around to the side of the bed and found this sight waiting for me. Notice her little puffed out cheeks full of jelly beans.

Busted!

I died laughing and luckily the camera was close by so I could snap a few photos before I took them away. As I gathered them up, she quickly began stuffing more and more in her mouth realizing that her new snack was being taken from her.

Needless to say, this is not an ideal snack for a 12 month old and much to Blakely's dismay, all the Jelly Belly's went into the trash. Oh well, I guess better this than the dog food she's been getting into.

No comments:

Post a Comment