Friday, March 27, 2015

15 Weeks-Baby #3

Well my first trimester just flew by, and I hit 15 weeks yesterday. This pregnancy is going by so much faster than my other two. But I also have a 10 month old to keep up with, so I'm guessing that has something to do with it.

I am having a really easy pregnancy (other than some insomnia at night) and am really looking forward to next week when we find if we're going to add another girl to our clan or have a sweet little boy. Blakely is really hoping for a girl, Kevin of course wants a son, and I don't think Rowan cares either way. As for me, I will be perfectly happy with either (although a son would be a lot of fun).

Here is a little 15 week update along with some pictures.




How far along: 15 weeks
Weight Gain: 6 pounds (I blame the pizza and Mexican)
Maternity Clothes: Some. I'm still able to fit into some of my regular pants if I button them low but am definitely having to wear maternity jeans.
Sleep: Going to sleep is no problem. Staying asleep is another story. I'm already having a lot of insomnia in the middle of the night. I'm not uncomfortable at all, but I just can't seem to stay asleep.
Workouts: I'm still able to do my regular workouts but am really tired in the mornings and at night due to the insomnia. Therefore, I usually pick sleeping over working out. I need to do better about making time for my workouts because they always make me feel so much better.
Best Moment This Month: Having an unexpected ultrasound
Worst Moment This Month: The extra ultrasound being due to finding no heartbeat at 12 weeks. That was the longest 30 minutes of my life!
Cravings: Ice cream (Dairy Queen Blizzards) and lots of fruit
Food Aversions: Still my Shakeology and sometimes coffee
My Favorite Things: My yoga pants from Target. 

No comments:

Post a Comment