Who loves pumpkin? I do, I do!!
Also, if you're not the biggest pumpkin fan, you could always substitute other things for it. Next time, I may try cream of chicken or cream of mushroom soup because I'm sure that would be just as yummy!!
First you want to put your spaghetti squash in the microwave for about 10 minutes to soften it. Otherwise it will be too hard to cut. Next, cut it open and scoop out the seeds and yucky stuff. Then, bake it at 350 degrees for about 45 minutes or until it is cooked enough to easily separate with a fork. You then want to use a fork to shred it like pasta and place all the spaghetti squash in a bowl.
Now you're ready to start cooking!
1. Cook the spaghetti squash and separate with a fork. Place in a separate bowl.
2. In a large saucepan over medium heat, combine the canned pumpkin, chicken broth, rosemary, and turkey bacon. Stir until it is well combined and heated.
3. Add in the spaghetti squash and stir until it is coated well with the pumpkin mixture.
4. Add 1 cup of the cheese and continue stirring until it is melted.
5. Place the mixture in a large bakeware dish (mine was 2 quarts). Cover with the remaining cup of cheese.
6. Bake at 375 degrees for 25-30 minutes.
7. Enjoy it with a little garlic powder if you like!!
Calories for 1 cup: 180
I used a lot of cheese since I was saving on calories by using the spaghetti squash. However, if you cut out some of the cheese, you can make it even healthier!